Press play on the player above, or click here to hear my story about how I took the best Christmas card picture ever!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
The Best Christmas Card Ever
Press play on the player above, or click here to hear my story about how I took the best Christmas card picture ever!
Labels:
Christmas card,
podcasting,
scils598
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great story and great picture! I think my mom never did Christmas card pictures because she was afraid that our card would turn out like yours (my brother is 4 years younger than me).
That picture is too funny!!!! The look on your son's face is priceless.
This is such a GREAT picture! (It reminds me of something Norman Rockwell would have painted. You should have entered it in a contest or sent it to David Letterman or something!) I really enjoyed listening to your story about it too. Thanks for sharing it!
Hey--great story! Terrific photo too. That's one they'll have to show their grandchildren.
Post a Comment