Along with glasses and the ability to "shhh", the cardigan is a must-have accessory for every librarian. I'm ready. Here are some (not all) of my cardigans in their very own entertaining (to me) video:
You can also go to YouTube and watch this video there.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy crap that was hilarious!!! In my school library, between the five of us that work there, we own dozens of cardigans. In fact, I wore one today! Viva la cardigan!
The next question is, do you have the librarian glasses? I do - nice black frames with white stripes on the sides.
ha ha Mine are blue-framed trifocals. I'm making a paperclip chain so I don't lose them.
OMG this is so funny! I love things that entertain me when I'm supposed to be working!
This was so clever (and so funny too!) "I do my little turn on the catwalk" was my favorite part. Awesome use of all the different effects.
Absolutely hysterical, and nicely done! :)
Post a Comment